Gweru Poly Intakes - Voc
SECONDARY SCHOOL TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME...JANUARY 2014 INTAKE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who wish to train as secondary school technical and vocational teachers for sixteen (16) months starting in January 2014.
The areas of specialization and entry requirements are as follows:
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. MACHINESHOP ENGINEERING NC IN MACHINESHOP ENGINEERING
2. FABRICATION NC IN FABRICATION ENGINEERING
3. DRAUGHTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY NC IN DRAUGHTING AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
4. CLOTHING AND TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY ND IN CLOTHING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OR EQUIVALENT
5. ACCOUNTANCY ND IN ACCOUNTANCY
6. SECRETARIAL STUDIES ND IN SECRETARIAL STUDIES
7. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ND IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
8. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING NC IN ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING
Please note that applicants should have five (5) ordinary level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
Written applications should be submitted with;
i) contact details and a self addressed stamped envelope
ii) Certified copies of professional and academic qualifications, national ID and birth certificate
Applications, clearly marked “Technical and Vocational Teacher Education Programme”, should be addressed to:
Technical and Vocational Teacher Education Programme
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 30 November 2013.